15 Jun in-office acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine services
At Peak Life Acupuncture, the health and well-being of our patients and staff remain our top priority.
We are now open for in-office acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine services to care for our asymptomatic patients.
For your safety, we adhere strictly to safety guidelines developed by the CDC and Los Angeles County Public Health to help maintain a healthy and safe environment such as:
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will be pre-screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and history of contact with person(s) with COVID-19. We will also record your body temperature.
- If you are symptomatic, we will cancel your acupuncture appointment and strongly advise you to follow up with your medical doctor or admit yourself to emergency room.
- We will usher you promptly to your treatment room.
- All our staff will be wearing masks during your visit for your protection, we ask you to please wear your mask when visiting our facility.
- Treatment tables, chairs, and all reusable equipment are cleaned and sanitized after each patient use.
- All high contact surfaces throughout the office are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- All staff go through the pre-check process described above at the beginning of their workday.
- Our clinic waiting area has been arranged to allow one patient in, if you arrive early to your appointment, we encourage you to wait in your vehicle until your appointment time.
- Credit card payments are encouraged.
- Person(s) accompanying patients are strongly encouraged to wait in their vehicles or outside the clinic to minimize congestion.
Thank you for collaborating with us in providing a safe and healthy environment for all. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask or call us at (818) 823-6721.